Four female Magic players from three different time zones decide to join forces to create a podcast about the game they love and the experiences they have had playing it. Each week, Erin, Hallie, Katie, and Kriz will discuss hot topics in the community and share their stories from the local game store, major events, and beyond.
- We break down the three major events that happened this past weekend: GP Copenhagen, GP Providence, and SCG Indianapolis.
- Katie tells us how the local judge conference and the tournament she played in went.
- Erin and Kriz dish about their PPTQ experience and what they took away from it.
- We hesitantly, but passionately weigh in on the recent kerfuffle involving Jim Davis' article about women in Magic.
- A listener asks, 'How do I get better at losing, so I don't scare away the viewers on my stream?'
Erin Campbell — @OriginalOestrus
Hallie Santo — @halcansan
Katie Neal — @KatieN_14
Kriz Schultz — @tehKriz
The Girlfriend Bracket — @TheGFBracket
E-mail — thegirlfriendbracket at gmail dot com