4 the Birds is the board game that combines beak-and-taloned strategy and a peck of luck to pit players against one another together in a fun and accessible tabletop game. By constantly balancing the goal of flocking your own birds and blocking opponents' birds, a see-saw battle for avian supremacy ensues.
* Fast and easy to learn and play
* Territorial disputes between birds vying for the same spot on the board are resolved via a novel "Pecking Order"
* Uses a unique slide mechanic as resolve contested spots
* Non-player birds (crows and hawks) add unique chain reaction of board-reorganizing slides and scatters
* Truly an abstract "gateway" game that's great for kids' spatial and numerical skills (and even better for adults who are out of practice)
* Bird pawns are cute, as well as fun to hold and play with!
* You haven't heard bird puns and innuendo until you've heard THESE bird puns and innuendo!
- 36 Player Bird pawns
36 Bird Tactic chits
9 Non-player Bird pawns
4 Custom dice
1 Rules sheet
1 Quad-fold Game board