There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie have a guest lecturer, Corbin Hosler of the Brainstorm Brewery podcast! They discuss Eternal Masters and its implications on finance and Legacy. Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
Subscribe to Legacy Weapon on iTunes or with the RSS feed!
- Introducing our newest guru/sherpa
- Eternal Masters? Eternal Masters!
- Wizards of the Coast supports Legacy. Let's move on.
- Cheaper Legacy cards!
- More expensive Legacy cards . . . That's bad news, but it is a sign of great things!
- Did Wizards hear our podcast and say, "These guys are increasing demand—we need to increase Legacy supply!"?
- Yes1, yes2, they did3.
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
Sir Not-Appearing-in-this-Podcast brings you the following extra-credit reading:
- Here’s a fun discussion of some cards Abe wants to see in Eternal Masters.
- Corbin talks more Eternal Masters on his podcast Brainstorm Brewery.
- We simplified some economic theory in this show, glossing entirely over the idea of Speculators (which we are skipping on purpose because that’s too big a topic) and the idea of Complementary Goods. If that is neat to you, here is a summary of the concept.
Legacy Weapon — @mtglegacyweapon — legacyweaponpodcast(at)gmail.com
Jamie — @Jamie7Keller — jamie7keller(at)gmail.com
Drew — mtgdrewwalton(at)gmail.com
Corbin Hosler — @Chosler88