Four female Magic players from three different time zones decide to join forces to create a podcast about the game they love and the experiences they have had playing it. Each week, Erin, Hallie, Katie, and Kriz will discuss hot topics in the community and share their stories from the local game store, major events, and beyond.
- Erin and Hallie talk about the Learn to Play area at PAX and what it was like to volunteer there.
- Kriz shares her perspective on PAX, as someone who had never been before.
- Find out who we rubbed elbows with at the official Wizards PAX party!
- Worlds: Spicy tech and the decks nobody saw coming.
- Battle for Zendikar: What cards are we excited about? How many boxes are we going to buy?
- Katie tells us all about the new Exemplar program for judges and whether she feels public recognition is a good thing.
- A listener asks, 'How do I help women at my LGS become better at Magic, without compromising my own success?'
Erin Campbell — @OriginalOestrus
Hallie Santo — @halcansan
Katie Neal — @MeanMugger
Kriz Schultz — @tehKriz
The Girlfriend Bracket — @TheGFBracket
E-mail — thegirlfriendbracket at gmail dot com