It's 43,000 BC in Ice Age Europe. You are one of three human species - Archaic, Neanderthal, or Cro-Magnon. Assign your males to hunt Pleistocene megafauna, but try to avoid being eaten by predators. Assign your women for teaching your children vocabulary, leading to cognitive fluidity in the next generation. Specialize your elders for fire, inventions, war, big game, or animal domestications. Choose between three mating strategies - promiscuous, harems, or pair bonding.
* 60 Cards illustrated by Karim Chakroun
* 3 oversized placards, for elder tracking
* 45 disks representing energy, ivory, and iron
* 54 wooden cubes for hunters, husbands, and elders
* 10 six-sided dice, used for Attacks, Hunt Roll and Elder Die-Off
* Rules and historical background, 36 pages
* Rules included for merging with the Greenland game.
* Box (5" X 5" X 1.75")
- 60 Cards
3 oversized placards
54 wooden cubes
10 six-sided dice
Rules and historical background
Rules for merging with the Greenland game.