Five new scenarios to introduce new players to Call of Cthulhu.
* Darkness Beneath the Hill: The investigators are contacted by an old associate, about a strange tunnel beneath his cellar.
* Genius Loci: All is not well at the Danvers State Hospital. The investigators must seek answers from both the hospital's history and its patients to uncover a dark secret.
* Servants of the Lake: In searching for the missing son of a wealthy banker, the investigators stumble into a dire situation.
* Ties that Bind: Strange goings on at a construction site brings the investigators into a family drama and unusual scientific study.
* None More Black: The sudden and strange death of a college student leads the investigators into a murky world that lies beneath the everyday life of a town.
All of these scenarios have been written with the beginning Keepers and players in mind. Each scenario introduces those new to Call of Cthulhu to roleplaying horror, mystery, investigation, character interactions, monsters, magic, the basics of the Cthulhu Mythos, Sanity point loss, and combat. Furthermore, sprinkled throughout each scenario are Keeper Suggestions on how best to run the adventures, overcome possible obstacles, and generally ensure the most fun for all the players.
Ten ready to use investigators are provided, allowing players to get straight into the scenarios with the minimum of fuss.