Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire?s quarrelling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse players.
Rough Nights & Hard Days Includes:
* A Rough Night at the Three Feathers: a quiet evening at the riverside inn becomes very eventful indeed.
* A Day at the Trails: a much-awaited trial-by-combat becomes memorable for all the wrong reasons.
* A Night at The Opera: an evening of cultured opera descends into farce and horror.
* Nastassia's Wedding: a celebrated society wedding does not go according to plan.
* Lord of Ubersreik: competing factions gather for a ball that quickly becomes a battlefield.
* Pub Games: one learns of the many pleasant pastimes of which one can partake in the local tavern.
* Gnomes: a mysterious, new playable-species is added to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.