CoolStuffInc.com

Magic: The Gathering - Core Set 2020
   Sign In
Create Account
Heavy Metal Magic Pyro Pals Pin Set - Blind Bag

Heavy Metal Magic Pyro Pals Pin Set - Blind Bag

(0)
Our Price:
$4.99
In Stock - New

Customers Also Purchased

 

Product Details

Distributed only at CoolStuffGames Core Set 2020 Prerelease events, the Pyro Pals Pin Set - Blind Bag adds something brand new to Heavy Metal Magic: Enamel Pins! Each blind bag contains one of three pins at different rarities and frequencies: Phoebe the Phoenix at Mythic Rare (25% Chance), Flint the Fire Cat at Rare (35% Chance), and Gaz the Goblin at Uncommon (40% Chance)!
Ages:
SKU:
HVMBU000097

Other Popular Products