Welcome back! Today I wanted to try a more fun deck that a viewer of mine over at Twitch sent. I have played a lot of Omniscience decks and popularized the Scholar of the Ages, Mastermind, Thousand-Year Storm, etc combo. However, Bacchi built an Omniscience shell with Titans' Nest and I really wanted to give it a whirl, so here we are.
Let's go ahead and look at the decklist!
02:56 - Match 1
23:38 - Match 2
49:06 - Match 3
Titans' Omniscience | Historic | Bacchi
- Planeswalkers (4)
- 4 Tamiyo, Collector of Tales
- Lands (25)
- 1 Forest
- 2 Swamp
- 3 Island
- 1 Field of Ruin
- 2 Breeding Pool
- 2 Fetid Pools
- 2 Overgrown Tomb
- 2 Woodland Cemetery
- 3 Drowned Catacomb
- 3 Watery Grave
- 4 Zagoth Triome
The idea here is to combo as fast as possible by playing Titans' Nest then Omniscience. You can also just grind your opponent's decks out with Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath. The combo can be a little complex but here is what you need to do.
- Get Omniscience out
- Mastermind for another Mastermind
- Mastermind from Sideboard for Scholar of the Ages
- Scholar of the Ages to regrow both Masterminds
- Use one Mastermind to grab Thousand-Year Storm from the Sideboard
- Use second Mastermind to grab the rest of your Sideboard
- Play enough spells so that Inescapable Blaze is lethal
A small tip is when you have Tamiyo, Collector of Tales out, you probably should not be naming Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath as you will want that card to hit your graveyard. Especially if you can Escape it. This deck is pretty sweet and I'm going to work on it a bit and see if I can make it better, but the shell is solid.
Until next time!
Follow me @AliEldrazi