The next in the From the Vault series has been announced, and it's going to be a blast.
From the Vault: Annihilation follows what we've typically seen in the series, including dropping back down to 15 cards after last year's From the Vault: Twenty:
- 15 Premium foil cards, including 6 with new art.
- An exclusive Spindown™ life counter.
- A collector's guide.
- Each card has been printed using a foil process unique to the From the Vault series.
- From the Vault: Annihilation will be available world-wide in English only, and will have an extremely limited print run.
- All cards are black bordered and tournament legal. This means that these cards are legal for use in any tournaments where the original printings are still legal.
Designed by Gavin Verhey and Jeremy Jarvis, you can expect to find it at local retailers August 22, 2014. For more information be sure to check out the official From the Vault: Annihilation announcement on DailyMTG.com!