Four female Magic players from three different time zones decide to join forces to create a podcast about the game they love and the experiences they have had playing it. Each week, Erin, Hallie, Katie, and Kriz will discuss hot topics in the community and share their stories from the local game store, major events, and beyond.
- Kriz debuted her new blog to much fanfare!
- Hallie took a stab at commentating during a local event.
- Katie weighs in on several misconceptions people have about judges.
- We weigh in on playing Pauper during Community Super League, and if Pauper should be a Grand Prix format.
- A listener asks, 'Do you have any advice for my girlfriend on how to get better with Grixis Control in Modern?'
Our Patreon is now live. Check out our neat rewards, and goals for 2016!
Erin Campbell: @OriginalOestrus
Hallie Santo: @halcansan
Katie Neal: @MeanMugger
Kriz Schultz: @tehKriz
The Girlfriend Bracket: @TheGFBracket