It always feels like it's a slow news week at first, but once the floodgates open, an hour just flies by. With new sealed product, new Magic Online clients, new e-mail questions, and a new core set, there's no shortage of topics to discuss. How will the change to the new client, the new Magic Online promo, the extension of Vintage Masters Drafts, and a general ennui about Magic Online affect the market? Will the clash packs be big sellers? In Finance 101, how do we handle the prerelease? Find out the answer to all these questions and more on a jam-packed episode of your favorite podcast that will have you saying, “Marcel sure tried his damnedest to have this end up named “Ranting and Raving,” didn't he? Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- Finance 101 is back with prerelease postgame tips.
- How did everyone enjoy the prerelease?
- The gang goes deep into the mailbag to make up for the past few weeks.
- What do the clash packs mean?
- What is the future of Magic Online finance?
- Remember to check out the articles on BrainstormBrewery.com.
- Questions? Concerns? The address is brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.