We're seeing more spoilers than a Honda dealership in a bad neighborhood—including one of atomic-bomb caliber: Onslaught fetches are back! With Khanslaught fetches coming to a booster pack near you, everything is going to change. How do we navigate the murky waters of Modern receiving better fixing, Standard moving to three-color wedges, and Legacy losing its monopoly on allied-color land grabs? The gang weighs in, drops some Finance 101 knowledge, goes over spoilers, and still has time for Pick of the Week. It's more value than you can handle, so make sure you keep both hands on the wheel during your morning commute. You're going to look like that dude who exploded in the Monty Python sketch after you are force-fed more value than you can handle on an episode of your favorite podcast that doesn't skimp on the pâté. Who called Onslaught fetches a while back? Who is encouraged by the word Ugin appearing on a card? Who wants everyone to stop using the phrase graveyard theme? Find out the answer to all of these questions and more on an episode that will have you saying, "Why did Nicolas Cage dress up like the guy from Nickelback in The Sorcerer's Apprentice?" This is Brainstorm Brewery.
- Khanslaugh fetches! Taste it!
- Finance 101 is all about the effect of reprints, a topic that begged to be discussed.
- A few reader e-mails deal with a few heady concepts.
- The gang spends maybe a little too much time on spoilers, but you know you love it.
- Picks of the Week are jimmy-jammed with discussion this time around.
- Question? Comment? Want to write for BrainstormBrewery.com? Contact brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.