Corbin starts us off by regaling all of us with a tale of his pocket being “picketed,” and we’re off to the races with a great episode in which we clearly know there isn’t a lot to talk about in terms of Magic until we start discussing it, and holy crap, there’s actually a lot to talk about. The episode goes a little long. These things happen. The important thing to remember is that we’re your favorite Magic podcast and Corbin being robbed is hilarious. There’s time to discuss spoilers, why it’s terrible that we have so many spoilers, and why this set is going to be a real financial curveball.
- Corbin’s picket-pocket story
- Sperlers! Sperlers galore!
- Expeditions are discussed at length.
- Potential new fair dual lands?
- Support our Patreon! Do it. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week.
- We’re serious about the Patreon. Expect new perks.
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew at gmail dot com.
Brainstorm Brewery — Website — Twitter — Facebook — RSS — iTunes — Stitcher
Ryan Bushard — Twitter — Facebook
Corbin Hosler — Twitter — Facebook — MTGPrice
Jason E Alt — Twitter — Facebook — MTGPrice
Marcel White — Twitter