There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie do our second and final part of our first deck tech and discuss playing the Miracles deck. Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
Subscribe to Legacy Weapon on iTunes or with the RSS feed!
- Miracles! Follow along with Brian Demars's Top 8 decklist from the Grand Prix.
- What are the sideboard card? (2:30)
- Interesting metagame update! We say 74% of decks run Force of Will. That used to be true, but now it's down to 58%. (8:00)
- Sponsorships! (18:20)
- Why choose Miracles? (19:30)
- Why avoid Miracles? (22:10)
- How to not be disqualified from a tournament (or how to be disqualified, if that’s your thing). (24:00)
- Sample hands! Keep or mulligan? Debate! Thrills! Chills! Tell us if we are wrong. (27:15)
- Drew makes a mistakes and convinces me it is right . . . Drreeewwww!!! (30:00)
- Banned Card of the Day! Holiday edition! (38:00)
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Podcast brings you the following extra-credit reading:
- It's controversial, it interesting, and it's out in the open now, so we feel safe telling you about it. Here are the Oath of the Gatewatch leaked cards.
- Don't believe us about how many choices there are and how hard it is to make choices perfectly with Brainstorm? Check out this article from Ross Merriam.
- An article we liked—it has nothing to do with Legacy, but it is about life, Magic, and sticking with the game.
Legacy Weapon — @mtglegacyweapon — legacyweaponpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Jamie — @Jamie7Keller — jamie7keller (at) gmail (dot) com
Drew — mtgdrewwalton (at) gmail (dot) com