There are no teachers here in Legacy Weapon, just slightly more talkative students. Today, Drew and Jamie have our first part of our first deck tech and discuss the cards in Miracles. Remember that preparation is the best Legacy Weapon!
Subscribe to Legacy Weapon on iTunes or with the RSS feed!
- Why is it called Miracles?
- How do we enable top-decking miracles?
- Counterbalance + Top = Fun?
- Jace: Best Planeswalker or bestest Planeswalker? Discuss.
- You don't play Daze, but if you did, you could block for days with Daze?
- Also remember you can Top your Top with a Top on top and still Top the opponent’s Top.
Monastery Miracles - Legacy | Claudio Bonanni, Champion Grand Prix Lille
- Planeswalkers (0)
- Spells (34)
- 4 Force of Will
- 4 Counterbalance
- 4 Ponder
- 4 Brainstorm
- 1 Counterspell
- 4 Sensei's Divining Top
- 3 Terminus
- 3 Daze
- 3 Swords to Plowshares
- 2 Dig Through Time
- 2 Pyroblast
What are these links doing here? No one knows. Probably nothing. Move along.
Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Podcast brings you the following extra-credit reading:
- Did you like our Lands tech video last week but you hate when pictures move and webpages make noise? Here is an article on it!
- Article on the Mothership about Magic podcasts! No, we aren’t on it, but three Gathering Magic shows are!
- Vintage discussion from last month's unbanning.
We talked about a card you all probably know about, but we didn't describe it yet, so here is a link.
We are not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise known to the band Journey, and poorly crooning them is fair use. It makes me so amused to have written that sentence.
Legacy Weapon — @mtglegacyweapon — legacyweaponpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Jamie — @Jamie7Keller — jamie7keller (at) gmail (dot) com
Drew — mtgdrewwalton (at) gmail (dot) com