Four female Magic players from three different time zones decide to join forces to create a podcast about the game they love and the experiences they have had playing it. Each week, Erin, Hallie, Katie, and Kriz will discuss hot topics in the community and share their stories from the local game store, major events, and beyond.
- Modern Masters 2015 Edition has been completely spoiled. Are we still excited?
- A website is offering to sponsor women who attend Grand Prix Las Vegas. Is this a good idea?
- Hallie and Katie discuss breakers and knowing when it's a good time to draw.
- Erin and Kriz talk about losing streaks and how to power through them.
- A listener asks for help in dealing with conflict in the listener’s play group.
Erin Campbell — @OriginalOestrus
Hallie Santo — @halcansan
Katie Neal — @KatieN_14
Kriz Schultz — @tehKriz
The Girlfriend Bracket — @TheGFBracket
E-mail — thegirlfriendbracket at gmail dot com