News and Set Reviews
- MtGO Innistrad Pre-release—One of the most popular limited formats makes its online debut.
- First Comic Book Preview—IDW’s comic will feature a Treasure Hunt promo with alternate art featuring Dack Fayden.
Standard and Block
- Standard States Session—Josh Silvestri gets a handle on the format after the emergence of Neo-Valakut.
- Your 2011 Gauntlet—Justin Vizaro kicks off TCG’s site-wide gauntlet coverage with RDW.
- Breakouts—Mike Flores has his eye on the frontrunners and early birds.
- Attacking the Top Decks in Standard—Nassim Ketita takes ‘em down from RDW to UW Control.
- Magical Multiple Choice—Chris Mascioli made top four in Philly and takes the opportunity to create an entertaining tourney report.
- Everything you Need to Know about Wolf Run Ramp (SCG$) — Brian Sondag made a big splash with his Prime-time Titans in the deck that’s been deemed Neo-Valakut.
- If You don’t Forget Yourself—Alexander Shearer has a Bant deck that powers past Lily, tokens, and card advantage machines.
- Tempered Steel Primer (SCG$)— Ari Lax is loving the mono-white deck that’s really hitting its stride.
- Studying up for the Liliana Test—Justin Sukenik on how Liliana of the Veil is shaping the metagame around her.
- Mono-Black Infect—Jesse Smith shuffles up a deck with 22 swamps and ten poison counters.
- Illusions—Jon Copora takes UW Illusions out to his weekly Friday night appointment.
- Innidraft—Carrie Oliver’s hypothetical lists showcase several draft archetypes.
- Creatures in Innistrad Draft—Darwin Kastle uses the creature curve to provide some perspective on the format.
Vintage, Legacy, and Modern
- Oh Snap—Adam Barnello tracks the emergence of Snapcaster in Legacy.
- In Flames—Caleb Durward shuffles up his UR list built around a flashback engine.
- Waterbury and Vintage Snapcaster Control—Brian DeMars reworks his Snapcaster deck after going 3-2.
Casual and Variant Formats
- Innistrad’s Impact on Commander, Part 2—Jeremy Blair digs on Evil Twin, Creepy Doll, and Snapcaster Mage.
- Born to Die—Sean McKeown tunes up a Grimgrin in this zombie-themed deck.
- Karador’s Angels—Sheldon Menery has a hankering to win “with hot, angry, flying women.”
- Smashing DE’s for Easy Tickets—Tyler Walker has been sharking two-man’s and Daily Events with his Mono-Black Pauper build.
- Innistrad on the Brain (SCG$) — Jonathan Medina, fresh off a top-four finish, is hitting the trade tables hard and looking to profit from the new expansion.
- Analyzing the Market through Nashville—Kelly Reid on the Planeswalkers, Titans, lands that will soon be trending hot on the trade tables.
- Frantic Search—Francis Toussaint discusses how casual players can impact card values and sales.
- The Perils of Repacks—Chas Andres takes a trip to sketch city to scout out internet repacks and disappearing negative feedback on eBay.
Theory and Miscellany